Evening Classes (see start dates) $7 drop-in; 5-class punch card $30:
- Yoga: Mondays 7:30pm-8:45pm – Woodville Community Centre
- Zumba: Tuesdays 6:30pm-7:30pm – Waterville Fire Hall
- Body Sculpt: Wednesdays 6:30pm-7:30pm – Berwick Town Gym (starting Sept 6)
- Zumba: Thursdays 7:30pm-8:30pm – Woodville Community Centre
Please visit my Facebook page to see weekly schedule or for cancellations (accessible to all even if you don’t have a Facebook account)
Yoga – a class suitable for all experience levels. As this is a late evening class the focus is primarily a gentle flow with a lot of attention paid to bringing participants into their parasympathetic nervous system to allow for a restful sleep. Participants are asked to bring their own yoga mat; spares are available if needed.
Zumba – The aerobic dance craze that has stormed North America! Come have fun, dance and forget all about the fact that you are working out!
Body Sculpt – A full body strength building and muscular endurance training class that will work you from head to toe paying particular attention to spinal alignment. All equipment provided at the location, please bring an exercise mat if you have one.
Seniors Fitness Classes $2 drop-in:
- Tuesdays 10:30am – Seniors Group Fitness – Kentville Rec Dept (downstairs)
- Thursdays 10:30am – Seniors Circuit – Kentville Rec Dept (downstairs)
- Fridays 10:30-11:15am – Zumba Gold – Kentville Rec Dept (upstairs)
Private Zumba Classes
Held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-5:30pm at Valley Regional Hospital, these classes are for registered participants only (not drop-ins). If interested in learning more please contact Suzi at email@example.com