Class Schedule for the remainder of 2016
A new 10 week session of Body Sculpt is going to be starting in Berwick on November 16th, but all other evening classes are going to have shortened “holiday” sessions so we can start fresh with 10-week sessions in January.
In order for this short holiday sessions to run, I will still require a minimum number of participants to pre-register as usual. The dates and fees are outlined below:
Yoga – Dec 5, 12 & 19. Cost = $15 or $13.50 if registered for more than one holiday session.
Tuesday Zumba – Dec 13 & 20. Cost = $10 or $9 if registered for more than one holiday session.
Thursday Zumba – Dec 8, 15, 22, 29. Cost = $20 or $18 if registered for more than one holiday session.
Please note the Thursday holiday session includes the annual year-end 90-minute Zumba class!
Evening Classes (see start dates) $7 drop-in; 5-class punch card $30:
- Yoga: Mondays 7:30pm-8:45pm – Woodville Community Centre (starting September 12)
- Zumba: Tuesdays 6:30pm-7:30pm – Waterville Fire Hall (on going)
- Body Sculpt: Wednesdays 6:30pm-7:30pm – Berwick Legion (Starting September 7th)
- Zumba: Thursdays 7:30pm-8:30pm – Woodville Community Centre (on going)
Yoga – a class suitable for all experience levels, with a combination of strength building, flexibility and balance training this class is suitable for all ages. Participants are asked to bring their own yoga mat; spares are available if needed.
Zumba – The aerobic dance craze that has stormed North America! Come have fun, dance and forget all about the fact that you are working out!
Body Sculpt – A full body strength building and muscular endurance training class that will work you from head to toe. All equipment provided at the location, please bring an exercise mat if you have one.
Seniors Fitness Classes $2 drop-in:
- Tuesdays 10:30am – Seniors Group Fitness – Kentville Rec Dept (downstairs)
- Thursdays 10:30am – Seniors Circuit – Kentville Rec Dept (downstairs)
- Fridays 10:30-11:15am – Zumba Gold – Kentville Rec Dept (upstairs)