Zumba Toning is back!!
Zumba Toning brings the fun of Zumba together with a muscular endurance using Zumba Toning Sticks.
Class Dates: Saturday, March 6, 13, 20 & 27th.
This class will run from 10:30-11:30 am Upstairs at the Kentville Rec Dept and the class is capped at 12 participants.
The cost for this 4-week session is $45 and includes a complimentary set of Zumba Toning sticks*.
No drop-ins are accepted for this class and all participants must register for the full 4-week session.
CLASS SAFETY PRECAUTIONS/PROTOCOLS:
- All participants will be asked to wear a facemask to enter the building.
- When you arrive at the rec dept, if the door is still locked, please be patient and wait until Suzi unlocks it. It takes a few minutes to set up the room before allowing participants inside.
- Upon entering the rec dept., please use the provided hand sanitizer and be mindful to maintain social distancing whenever possible if there is a lineup.
- Check-in and verify that your COVID-19 screening is on file, then you may proceed to an empty spot (which will be indicated by pylons).
- Once in your designated spot, you may remove your mask. When leaving your area at the end of class or using the washroom, we ask that you put your mask back on and use the perimeter of the room to avoid coming into contact with others as much as possible.
*All participants will receive a set of Zumba Toning sticks to keep and you will be expected to bring them with you to class each week. If you have your own set of Zumba Toning sticks you can bring those instead.
The Toning Sticks included with your registration will be the standard yellow/green 1.25lb sticks. I have a limited number of purple Toning Sticks which are 2.5lbs each. If you would like to upgrade to the purple Toning Sticks, you can add them (while supplies last) for an additional $15.
All Toning Sticks are pre-used but are in good working condition.
If you would like to register and make alternate payment arrangements please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org