Yoga for Stress & Anxiety is an online program created to support those living with chronic stress, anxiety, PTSD, and other mental or physical traumas.
New session will begin Monday, July 23rd
I honestly believe that everyone has experienced some degree of trauma, so it doesn’t matter if you have been diagnosed with PTSD, suffer from anxiety attacks, are stressed out from work or life – this program can help. Stress, trauma and anxiety alter both our body and brain and through yoga, we can begin to release the trauma and stress and restore our mind-body relationship.
For the sake of simplicity, whenever I speak of trauma, I am referring to both physical and emotional trauma, anxiety, stress and PTSD. All will settle in the body differently, but the healing can occur using the same framework and programming.
Even if you don’t feel you suffer from stress, anxiety or trauma and simply want to start a yoga practice, this would make a wonderful program to start your yoga journey as it is filled with accessible poses and practices that will help you feel accomplished even if you’ve never done a single downward facing dog in your life.
Moving through the body to release trauma is a slow process, one that takes time and patience but is so worthwhile. For some, one 8-week session may give you all the tools you need to continue your journey on your own. Others may need to or may choose to continue with the program for 2, 3 or even 10 rounds. Whatever your situation I am happy to be your instructor for as little or as long as you need me.
What does the program include?
- 1-15 minute 1:1 coaching call with Suzi
- Yoga pose breakdown video walking you through the main poses found throughout the program
- 3 weekly yoga practices that average 5 minutes long. Each of the three videos is designed to be played on its own or played one right after another to create one long flow and you will have access to them forever, not just for the 8-weeks of the program.
- 2 new meditations each week. The meditations will be available to you to stream online, or to download as an MP3 file to keep forever!
- Unlimited access to me and my resources for the 8 weeks.
- Life-long membership of the program and will automatically receive new updates, videos, meditations and tools each time the program is updated.
Optional: Add 8-week of accountability coaching to your package for an additional $40. If you choose this option you and I will work more closely together on a weekly basis as I check in with you to keep you accountable and ensure you are completing your yoga videos and meditations. If you wish to add this to your program please be sure to add it to your cart when checking out.
More and more experts are recognizing that trauma gets stuck in our neuropathways activated by our primitive brain and no amount of talking will help us become unstuck. As a trauma-informed yoga instructor, I will be using a 9-step guideline to lay the groundwork for healing to happen.