Drop-in fee $8
$35 5-Class Punch Card
10-class session fee $60; $55 each if registered for 2 evening classes; $50 each if registered for 3 or more evening classes
- Yoga to Balance Your Nervous System: Mondays 7:30 pm-8:45 pm – Woodville Comm Centre
- Zumba: Tuesdays 6:30 pm-7:30 pm – Waterville Fire Hall
- Body Sculpt: Wednesdays 6:30 pm-7:30 pm Berwick Town Gym
- Zumba: Thursdays 7:30 pm-8:30 pm – Woodville Comm Centre
Please visit my Facebook page to see weekly schedule or for cancellations (accessible to all even if you don’t have a Facebook account).
Or join my e-mail list to get class schedules, updates, cancellations and more delivered directly to your inbox!
Yoga to Balance Your Nervous System – Many North Americans are stuck in their sympathetic nervous system and don’t even know it. Thanks to poor sleep, stressful lives and jobs, and not taking time for ourselves we’ve become a nation that is wired and tired, burnout and with many digestive and inflammatory issues.
This late evening class is designed to help stimulate your vagus nerve and move into a parasympathetic or “rest and digest” state to allow you to unwind, relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Using the tools of asana, meditation, essential oils (only offered to those who wish to use them) and breath work this low key relaxation based class is suitable for all levels.
Participants are asked to bring their own yoga mat and yoga blocks if they have them if not, there is a limited amount available for use on site.
Zumba – The aerobic dance craze that has stormed North America! Come to have fun, dance and forget all about the fact that you are working out!
Body Sculpt – A full body strength building and muscular endurance training class that will work you from head to toe paying particular attention to spinal alignment. All equipment provided at the location, please bring an exercise mat if you have one.
Seniors Fitness Classes $2 drop-in:
- Tuesdays 10:30 am – Seniors Group Fitness – Kentville Rec Dept (downstairs)
- Thursdays 10:30 am – Seniors Circuit – Kentville Rec Dept (downstairs)
- Fridays 10:30-11:15 am – Zumba Gold – Kentville Rec Dept (upstairs)