Zumba is back!
Join licensed Zumba Instructor Suzi Fevens for an hour of Zumba on Tuesday, February 23rd from 6:30-7:30 pm at the Waterville Fire Hall.
For now, the class will be held on a week-by-week basis, and participants are required to pre-book their spot in advance to attend class.
If you have an existing punch card, please email Suzi at email@example.com to have your punch card transferred into an electronic card so that you can use it to book your spot online.
*Please note, if you reserve a spot and are unable to attend the class, you must contact Suzi by 5:30 pm on the day of the class to defer your registration to another night. No shows will not be refunded or given a make-up class.
CLASS SAFETY PRECAUTIONS/PROTOCOLS:
- All participants will be asked to wear a facemask to enter the building.
- When you arrive at the fire hall, if the door is still locked, please be patient and wait outside until we unlock it. We will need to set up the room before allowing participants inside which will take a few minutes.
- Upon entering the building, please use the hand sanitizer and sign in using the registry provided in the entryway.
- Proceed into the hall, being mindful to maintain social distancing whenever possible if there is a lineup.
- Check-in and verify that your COVID-19 screening is on file, then you may proceed to an empty spot (which will be indicated by pylons).
- Once in your designated spot, you may remove your mask. When leaving your area at the end of class or using the washroom, we ask that you put your mask back on and use the perimeter of the room to avoid coming into contact with others as much as possible.
Those who have reserved a spot by Monday afternoon will be emailed a COVID-19 screening questionnaire to complete. If you don’t complete the electronic questionnaire, you will be asked the screening questions upon arrival. So we ask that whenever possible, to complete the screening virtually to expedite the check-in process.
At this time new punch cards are not available for purchase, but all punch cards in circulation are still accepted.
If you would prefer to pay via EMT or cash, please email Suzi at firstname.lastname@example.org.